Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Posting, Posting, Posting

Hi there! So, you may have noticed that I just put up several postings all at once. Well, two of my lessons were cancelled today, so I had plenty of time to write up a bunch of posts for your reading pleasure.

For you Twin Cities folks, I've been streaming the Current while posting and it's really off-putting to listen to Jim Ed and Dale on the Morning Show when I'm about ready to head to bed. I'm so used to hearing them on my way to work! This time difference is still so weird to me!

Well, anyway, I'm off to get some much needed sleep. Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie!!

It's Brian at WF. Molly FINALLY forwarded your blog to me and I've spent the last hour reading everything. Yeah I know, I'm extremely unmotivated today...

It sounds like you are doing really well. I'm glad that you have found the secret of the sweat rag.

Brian

ps- this is going into my favorites... ooohhhh.

Jacks said...

Hey Brian!!! Good to hear from you! Glad I could help you put off filling out some PCRFs or TRFs or OISFs or whatever you're working on! Hope things are going well!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,

this is great. Christina sent this site to me a little bit ago and I'm finally getting a chance to conatct you.

I'm learning so much about Japan thanks to you!
I think your apartment is bigger than my college studio.

I'm sorry that we didn't make it to your going away party but we didn't know about it!!! Christina mentioned it after the fact and I'm like what party??? the name change has been a bigger challenge than I ever thought...

Talk to you soon.
K.

Kent said...

Hi Jackie:

I sure enjoy reading your updates--provides a nice reprieve from the monotony. Sounds like you're getting the whole Japanese experience. Please keep the stories and pictures coming. Will you be appearing on Japanese Idol anytime soon? With all the dancing and karaoke you're doing, I see a life of entertainment in your future.

Don't worry too much about the heat--"atsui" will be replaced with "samui" in no time. I can't wait to take you bowling in my back yard next year.

Kanpai!

Kent

Willa said...

posting, posting, posting...nothing

I am on the edge of my seat to know how you are doing and what adventures you have been up to.

Besos,
Willa & Arnoldo

Unknown said...

Hey Jackie-bird!
I think of you almost every day. I have photos of the AOG in my cube and there you are - smiling at me! I'm writing from my home email. Just called John - he says hi too! It's GREAT to read about your adventures - please keep it going!
John and I are going on a Rhine River cruise. We leave on 10/10 - can't wait!
I'll have a frozen yogurt for you this week :-)
Jill

Unknown said...

Hi, Jacks! We miss you and hope you're having a much cooler time now that it's fall. :) Be on the lookout for some snail from me soon! XOXO, Lissa

Unknown said...

Um, that was supposed to be "snail mail." So, I didn't send you snails, I sent you a letter. :) Man...it's Friday and time to go home! Happy weekend!